That's a Jersey Boy reference, Oh What a Night. Or a Four Seasons song depending on your preference. Can't exactly say there was much sleeping going on last night, a few "naps" we'll call them. Nurses got to check those vitals, give antibiotics, reposition patients, etc. all night long. We had a little problem attempting to use the restroom via bedpan and ended up getting a catheter. Not fun to get, but ended up being a good way to go. Dr. Not that happy about it so it will likely go later today.
We are sharing a room and it seemed that whenever we were doing well, the other little girl would start crying. I am a terrible person, I would think how tired I am whenever she would cry and Kate would always ask if the other girl was going to be alright and if we needed to call the nurse for her. It was my second thought. Maybe that just makes sorta rotten, not totally rotten. Kate is a far better person than I am.
Struggling this morning with itching and pain. Bishop came by with a stuffed animal, a cute soft bear, so she loved that. Off to switch positions and try the oral meds. More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment