Just when you think you've hit your groove place, things go to pot. Have I mentioned how much I hate this cast? I'm probably second only to Kate. She couldn't sleep last night because she was itchy inside her cast. We gave her a little Benadryl and got her thinking about something else and she finally drifted off. Only after telling me how much she hates her cast and wants it off. I told her we will have a ceremony when the the stupid thing comes off and get rid of it good. I'm feeling funeral pyre ala Darth Vader and watch the dumb thing go up in flames.
We got things wet inside again, so much dang fun. Blow dryer out in full force this morning on the last little spot. Called the Dr. on call just so they know this cast is coming in wounded on Tuesday. She said things will be fine until Tuesday and to blow dry and pull out wet cotton. Been there, done that. I have pulled every bit of cotton out of this sucker that can come. The only bright side is I think we have learned a lot and will, hopefully, keep the next one dryer.
Time for church, Kate is staying home again this week. I think she will go in a few weeks. Her wheelchair is just so big since she has to be mostly reclining, it's going to be brutal getting her anywhere without some difficulty. Time to chill and be off for church. Thank you for all the continued support, meals, toys, visits, blankets, PJ's, and prayers. I can't tell you much they all help.
No comments:
Post a Comment