Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Out Of Surgery

Kate is out of surgery and is still in recovery. I haven't seen her yet and I'm waiting impatiently to do so. Dr. Wenger told us that everything went very well. He said that we will take the cast off in 4 weeks, 2 weeks shorter than we thought, and then they will take an X-ray and if everything looks good the cast will stay off. Yay!! If not, they recast her at that time. Not yay. Pray for fast healing bones.

Once the cast is off she will go 4 weeks in a wheelchair with zero touching the ground with her feet. He says if she does touch the ground we have to recast. Seatbelts, duct tape, I will be prepared to keep her off her toes. Hate that cast.

More after I have seen my baby, which is not happening soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment