Monday, December 12, 2011

Cardiologist and Drugs

Kate has increased her meds for her aorta issues.   Decided against the liquid form, hello $112 a month,  and got the pill form.  The pills are not scored, but I found a handy dandy pill cutter that does the job.  The new pills are a little larger than the first ones,  but Kate does a fantastic job getting them down.  One and a half pills every evening.  Still thought they would make her drowsy,  hoping a little,  but no dice.  She is still bouncing off the walls all night.  That's a good thing I guess.

Kate is a such a sweetie.  She is so mindful of other people, their pain or sadness.  I was sick this weekend,  spent all day Saturday in bed.  Kate made me a get well card,  and put a note up in the kitchen that said to check on mom every once in a while.  How did I get so lucky to have such a sweet daughter?  Sadly,  my being sick put Disneyland off yet again.  I am aiming for this coming Saturday,  but I am not making solid plans.  That way it may actually happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment