Thursday, November 17, 2011
Marci's Hearing
It's been a year since my last hearing test, and no big surprise, I'm still deaf! My hearing ear, left side, is still at normal levels, no big change. My deaf ear has actually gotten worse. Who knew it even had that capability? It has basically gone from completely useless to even more completely useless. Those are are the Dr.'s words, not mine. Tinnitus is still full throttle, he gave me an anti-depressant I could try to see if that helps. Funny, the one I've been on for migraines the last two years hasn't done anything for the tinnitus. He thinks I should up the dose. I could very quickly become an incredibly happy person. You are warned. I could almost believe that, but I know what my next couple posts are going to be about. He also gave me a prescription for a diuretic that is supposed to help with the sensitivity to sound. Too bad there's not a drug out there to get me through Dr. visits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment