We all went down to San Felipe, Mexico for Thanksgiving and had a great time playing with some cousins. These cousins actually live in Utah and we got talking about meeting up during Christmas to go skiing. You know, so many conversations and decisions are now affected by this new way of thinking with Kate. It would probably be a bad idea for Kate's eyes and back to be skiing. Bummer.
We went down to the beach and picked up a ton of shells and sand dollars. We had to hike up a hill to get back up to where we parked. It was enough of a hill that you got a little breathless. I walked with Kate and reminded her to just go slow. I didn't mention her heart or anything, I just asked her to keep me company. This is complicated. I don't want her to feel like her whole life has changed, but her whole life has changed!
On a positive note, we heard that her contacts are in. Yay! I'll call Monday and make that appointment. Kate is very excited. I hope they work. Cross all your digits, fingers and toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment