I woke up last night around 2 am with a bad dream. Typical bad guy with guns, there were elevators involved, you get the idea. Anyway, I couldn't get back to sleep so I did a tour of the home and checked on kids and cats and doors and windows. This is what I found in Kate's room. Asleep on the hard wood floor.
Kate is such a brave girl, but it drives me crazy that she doesn't come and get me, tell me she hurts. Anything. Yes, I know that having kids let go of mom is an eventual good thing, but pull on my apron strings! Come on! This is what I can do, make you feel better.
This little stinker, she says things just to drive me nuts. She tells me that she runs super fast or did some heavy lifting or something at school today. And then she will laugh and laugh. She knows she isn't supposed to, and she doesn't, but she likes to get me going. And I do! I play into it every time.
Wednesday we go get Kate measured for her back brace.

No comments:
Post a Comment