Tuesday, August 13, 2013

So...

This is going to be short, but sweet.  Ethan is getting up with crutches, although it tires him out pretty decently, it's a step in the right direction. His right foot is still causing pain, but he's hopefully he can use his new hot tub in about a week.

Kate had her yearly scoliosis test today and everything is normal. She will go back again next year. She has two more weeks and then we get her eyes tested for prescription glasses and we get her ankle rechecked. Same day. Fun. She hated the wrist wrap and promptly ditched it after one day. She rarely complains about her wrist and is pretty functional with it.

I had my dumb appendix decide it needed to be out on Sunday the 4th. That was fun....not really, but laugh or cry, right?  Still sore and swollen. Had to do three incisions instead of little holes, too much scar tissue from  having the kiddos. Well, nothing can be easy over here. Apparently.

Looking forward to school starting and life getting "normal" again. Thanks to everyone for all the rides, meals, toys, etc. I sincerely hope I don't have to repay your kindness, that's way better, right?  And I hope you have never have to supply my family with anything else in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment