Hello everyone,
Right in the middle of my timed Medical Terminology final, I got a phone call from Dr. Heichel's assistant at Shiley Eye Center. They spoke to Kate's cardiologist and it was decided that the surgery should take place at Rady Children's Hospital. The surgery date is currently unknown. I will post when I hear something.
I think this is a good thing. I was trying to give her medical history to the RN at Shiley and I just cannot spew out that much information in a coherent way. The Dr.'s should have access to her medical records at Children's which is nice. And just in case, it's a full scale hospital. There won't be a just in case, but still. Just in case.
Off to La Quinta Resort tomorrow to bake and swim. Have a fun Labor Day weekend everyone.
*Aced my final, by the way. Yay for the little stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment