Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Upcoming Surgery

With surgery coming up next week,  and Kate never lets us forget,  we are taking a "family day" and going to Disneyland.  We are going to stay at Paradise Pier Hotel,  which should be fun.    We are staying up there to play Thursday and Friday.   We all love Disneyland and you seem to forget your troubles once you walk through those gates.  That's what I am counting on anyway.  I'm doing biggest loser with my family,  and I'm already losing.  Apparently I'm a stress eater.  Who knew?  It will be soo much worse after a day at Disneyland.  Battered corn dogs and ice cream cones, here I come.  It's going to be warm, high 70's,  so the ice cream cone is totally going to happen.

We FINALLY  got the lab slip to go get Kate tested for the Marfan gene.  I'm taking her in tomorrow morning.  If she tests positive then the rest of us will be tested.  Her genetics Dr.  thinks that Kate's Marfans is a genetic anomaly.  I hope so.  I cannot bare to think about having any of this going on with one more child.

No comments:

Post a Comment