Friday, October 21, 2011

Noah and Abby

Noah and Abby had their cardiac echo today.  It's funny,  because when I took Kate to have hers I was so certain that nothing would be wrong I sat through it a little anxious,  but ok.  Today,  when it's almost certain that nothing will be wrong,  I cried the first 10 minutes of Noah's.  I keep looking at the dumb screen and seeing things that are wrong when I know I have no stinking idea.  I finally switched seats and watched 'Bugs Life' with Noah facing away from the screen. I was even thinking I need to go back to school and use my RN to get me into an accelerated ultrasound course.  HA!  I have time for that.  But it sounded good at the moment.   By the time Abby got in there I was much better.  Ugh.  One more appointment done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment