Sunday, July 21, 2013

Catching Up

So...as most people know, Kate and Ethan were in a head on collision with a probable drunk driver. Both are healing, slowly and painfully for Ethan. Kate is doing a little better.

Kate is having her eye procedure done tomorrow at Rady Children's. It should be a very quick procedure. Last I heard it was going to be at 1pm, rotten, but Rady's was supposed to call me and give me an update on time and no call yet. So we are doing multiple drops of antibiotics and such the last two days to gear up for tomorrow. There is also a chance we can sneak her into orthopedics and get her arm cast off and a soft, removable wrap on.  Fingers are crossed.

That's all I can muster for today. I will give a heads up on how things went tomorrow. Hopefully it will be short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment