Kate had an appointment on Monday with her hips doctor, new X-rays were taken and lo and behold her hips look alright. The angle on the back film was making it look as though she had protrusio again. So that is a huge, huge, relief. But, the doctor did say that the lines between her femur head and pelvic socket weren't very thick, meaning it might need intervention sooner than he thought. Right now we are hoping for sometime in her 40's. That used to be 50's or 60's. You know what, I'll take it. With her aorta enlarged and her scoliosis so bad, I can put hips on the back burner for a while.
The rest of it...expander gets put back in her mouth next Tuesday. She see's her eye doctor at Shiley Eye Center next Thursday. This coming Friday she gets her new back brace to see if we get a bigger improvement on her scoliosis. X-rays for that in four weeks.
It's officially alright to tell me to hang in there, all that gooey crap. But please don't feel obligated, I don't actually want to hear it. I'm just saying I might not turn Hulk on you now as opposed to a few days ago. It's a start people.
No comments:
Post a Comment