Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Beautiful Teeth, Tall Girl

I am completely and totally biased when I ask this, but have you ever seen such a beautiful smile?  This is actually from December of last year, 2014.  On the bright side, I haven't had a lot to post the last six or so months. That is usually a good sign. For the most part things have been remaining steady. But, it's now entering the fall and that is the time of year we go back to all of her doctors to make sure we are doing well.

Along with braces coming off, Kate has also surpassed both Abby and I and height. She is absolutely thrilled about this, and Abby cannot stand it. Haha. So, currently in order of height we are Noah, Kate, Marci, and then Abby. I guess you can see why she hates it.



Spring Break at Universal Studios CA
Passing Up Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment