Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Yearly Echo and EKG

Echo

 Yesterday we had our yearly visit to the cardiology department at Rady Children's Hospital. Kate commented on the way in how somethings have changed at the hospital, how this isn't our usual parking spot, etc., this is how you know you hang out at hospitals too often.

I received a call from Kate's cardiologists office a few days before letting us know that we could have the tests done, but that the doctor was in the hospital himself, infected foot from a previous surgery, and wouldn't be able to have an office visit after the tests. So, he will look at the results and give us a call in a few days. We will then reschedule an office visit for a full, in person, check up.

EKG's are super fast, easy, minus the stickiness of the little tabs. The Echo, however, took us almost all the way through the movie Tangled. 

I'm always a little covert when I snap pictures, who knows if they care, but I do it covert just in case. My daughter, I can do what I want. Basically my attitude lately. Pretty much hating rules and anything that has to do with social conformity. Life is too short, too hard, to have to deal with other people's version of how life should work. Rant over.

Getting ready for Echo

EKG

No comments:

Post a Comment